We’re one of largest performance parts suppliers in Europe and we’re looking for an enthusiastic person to join our growing team!
Job Role: Ecommerce Administrator - Full Time.
The Ecommerce Administrator will support our developer with all aspects of the day to day management of our group of websites. This is a newly created position within our team, and as such, will be a fluid and evolving role depending on experience and ability. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail, the ability to think logically and use initiative to accomplish tasks in a timely and efficient manner, as well as the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively as part of a team.
The role would include the following:
- Population of all website product data for new brands/products and updating existing data.
- Updating prices when prices are increased/decreased by the manufacturer.
- Assisting to resolve information accuracy issues raised by the Customer Services team.
- Maintaining accurate synergy of web product information across all required platforms
- Working along side our Creative & Marketing team lauching new brands and products.
- Working to tight deadlines on projects with a quick turn around.
- Supporting all areas of our business with a range of IT requests.
- Assisting with technical troubleshooting issues with website.
- Providing basic cover in the absence of the Web Developer.
Ideally the successful candidate would have the following:
- Meticulous attention to detail – accuracy is paramount!
- Highly proficient in MS Excel.
- Fluent command of written English and grammar.
- Analytical and logical thinker.
- Resourceful and tenacious.
- Adept at learning new software packages.
- Proactive, confident and self-motivated.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- Outstanding team player who is willing to go the extra mile.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Conscientious and methodical.
- Ability to judge the need to react to urgent commercial requirements.
- A keen interest in and knowledge of cars (makes/models) and automotive aspects is ESSENTIAL.
Advantageous (but not essential) skills and experience:
- Knowledge of the Tegiwa brand and its products we offer.
- Basic HTML.
- A passion for websites, digital content and technology.
- Basic understanding of SEO.
In return Tegiwa could offer you a highly competitive salary, excellent working conditions, fantastic team spirit, and... staff discount!
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 + relocation package (if required)
Closing date for application - 15/03/2019.
Immediate start available.
Location: Tegiwa HQ (Staffordshire, ST3 1HZ)
All applications should be made via email to [email protected] with a CV and cover letter.
We look forward to hearing from you.