Job Role: Stock Controller - Full Time.
Tegiwa grows bigger and bigger every day, we’ve got a friendly team and big ambitions for the future. We’re looking for a new recruit who can join and be part of that team, someone positive with a can do attitude and who is as ambitious about the future as we are. If you’re a petrol head then you’ll be with like-minded company in a friendly, relaxed, and social environment.
We here at Tegiwa are looking for a Stock Controller for our ever expanding inventory. This office based job offers various roles, including (but not limited to); entering inbound shipments, inventory auditing, liaising with suppliers etc
- Booking in deliveries against purchase orders.
- Ensuring purchase order and delivery accuracy - working closely with purchasing and goods in staff.
- Ensure relevant parties are kept up to date on progress of discrepancy issues (e.g. customer service, goods in, accounts etc).
- Working with suppliers and our E-commerce administrators to ensure we have been invoiced correct and our pricing is up-to-date.
- Troubleshooting stock queries working alongside both goods in and warehouse manager.
- Coordinating and conducting full stock counts.
- Collaboration with the wider team to continually improve systems and processes.
- Providing occasional holiday cover for purchasing and goods in team.
- Proactive, confident and self-motivated with excellent attention to detail.
- Previous stock control or similar experience.
- A good team player with ability to build and maintain relationships
- Be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- Outstanding team player who is willing to go the extra mile
- A keen interest in and knowledge of cars (makes/models) and automotive aspects is preferred.
- Experience of inventory and order management systems such as Linnworks
- Knowledge of the Tegiwa brand and its products we offer.
- Competitive salary.
- Good working hours Mon-Fri 9-5pm.
- Relaxed working environment with like-minded team.
- Free on-site parking.
- Staff Discount.
Salary: £20,000 - £26,000 + relocation package (if required).
Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5pm
Immediate start available.
Location: Tegiwa HQ (Staffordshire, ST3 1HZ).
Apply via email to [email protected] with a CV and cover letter.