- Tilton lever-type proportioning valves enable adjustable brake line pressure reduction to a particular wheel or wheels.
- Tilton screw-type proportioning valves enable adjustable brake line pressure reduction to a particular wheel or wheels.
- MOTUL RBF 660 RACING BRAKE FLUID 0.5L 500ML by Motul from only £16.81
- MOTUL RBF 600 RACING BRAKE FLUID 0.5L 500ML by Motul from only £13.63
- MOTUL RBF 700 RACING BRAKE FLUID 0.5L 500ML by Motul from only £23.98
DS2500 is amongst the foremost high performance track day pads in the business. It is also suitable for some light duty front and many rear pure race applications. It offers excellent refinement for such a high performance pad.
- EBC Yellowstuff 1793 compound is a true winner all round, it has high friction from cold, not requiring warm up for street use yet when loaded up and really hot the brakes just get better. Even up to truck weights these pads grip and do not heat fade. EBC yellows are ECE Brake safety tested which means they must work perfectly from cold at least as good or better than stock pads.
- HEL Brake Lines. Manufactured to the highest possible industry standards, the HEL Performance car brake line kits are brand new to the tuning market.
- The new kit will offer Yaris GRowners improved braking characteristics at a very reasonable price point; most noted being the improved brake efficiency offered by PTFE lined stainless steel braided hosesandincreased anti-corrosion properties.
- PBS ProTrack Brake Fluid is designed for cars that need high performance braking in the most extreme conditions such as when they're pushing their car to the limit on the track or fast road use.