Job Role: Customer Service - Full Time.
Tegiwa grows bigger and bigger every day, we’ve got a friendly team and big ambitions for the future. We’re looking for a new recruit who can join and be part of that team, someone positive with a can do attitude and who is as ambitious about the future as we are. If you’re a petrol head then you’ll be with like-minded company in a friendly, relaxed, and social environment.
We here at Tegiwa are looking for a Customer Service representative to handle all aspects of sales to our customers. This office based job offers various roles, including (but not limited to); handling telephone orders / queries, replying to questions via email, liaising with customers in-store etc
- Respond to customer emails regarding orders and products.
- Respond to messages on Facebook and Instagram regarding orders and products.
- Answer telephone calls regarding orders and products in a professional manner.
- Speak to customers via our live chat interface.
- Liaise face to face with customers in store.
- Keep customers up-to-date with extended lead times.
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve more complex customer questions.
- Work with the purchasing, goods in, and general warehouse team to meet customer demands.
- Collaboration with the wider team to continually improve systems and processes.
- General administrative tasks as required.
- Previous customer service experience essential.
- A good team player with ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proactive, confident and self-motivated with good empathy and patience.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- Outstanding team player who is willing to go the extra mile.
- A keen interest in and knowledge of cars (makes/models) and automotive aspects is preferred.
- Experience of E-commerce & order management software such as Magento and Linnworks.
- Deep knowledge of the Tegiwa brand and its products we offer.
- Mechanical knowledge of cars and performance parts.
- Competitive salary.
- Good working hours Mon-Fri 9-5pm + one Sunday 9-1pm per month.
- Relaxed working environment with like-minded team.
- Free on-site parking.
- Staff Discount.
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 + relocation package (if required).
Hours: Mon-Fri 9-5pm + One Sunday 9-1pm per month.
Immediate start available.
Location: Tegiwa HQ (Staffordshire, ST3 1HZ).
Apply via email to [email protected] with a CV and cover letter.