Roll up roll up for our dyno day taking place at Ti Motorsport on 26 November at 9:00AM! £40 for 3 runs including a print out on our 1500bhp capable 4WD Maha dyno.
A great dyno and very accurate, a stock GT Mustang ran at the weekend which Ford claim as 416BHP, it made 415BHP.
Our dyno days are super popular!
To answer a few questions;
– We can run 30 cars in one day, maybe a few more. So if you are definitely wanting to run your car then it’s best to pay in advance, we run it on a first-come (or first paid rather) first-served basis. You can pay via paypal to [email protected] or with cash in person.
– We will be running at least one rolling road day per month, so if we’re full you won’t have to wait long!
– This isn’t a meet, there isn’t food sorry!. This is a group dyno session. There are pubs and fast food places nearby though!
– Any transmission is fine, Manual, DSG, DCT, Full automatic, we have run them all.
– Our Maha LPS dyno was calibrated last month so you can be confident the results are accurate.